Saturday, May 21, 2022

Return To the Big Skies: Miss Montana To Normandy

Pic of Return To the Big Skies: Miss Montana To Normandy

So I had the pleasure of view a great documentary the other night called "Return To the Big Skies: Miss Montana To Normandy".  What a great film!  It was directed and edited by one of our Hepcats - Eric from Montana - and he and his team did such a great job, I was really impressed.

In a nutshell, it's a film about a community coming together to restore an old plane from the World War II era named "Miss Montana".  The mission: To get this old DC-3 all fixed up and fly it over to Europe in time for the 75th Year anniversary of D-Day in Normandy, France.

With all of the negativity you see everyday on the news, it was REFRESHING to watch something positive.  So if you want to take a break from all the craziness going on in the world, check this film out, I really enjoyed it.

It's available to watch on Amazon Prime Video.


Here's a copy of the official movie poster:

Return To the Big Skies: Miss Montana To Normandy

What a great looking poster!  I can promise you that once I get a copy of this, it's going right up on the Swing City Studio wall.  So check out this film, I highly recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About the Music Played on Swing City Radio...

The vintage Big Band and Swing music you hear on Swing City Radio is rescued from the vast archives of Old Time Radio Broadcasts, Armed Forc...